- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God intended by God to be lived out faithfully (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Isaiah 63:7-10).
- We believe in the deity of Christ Jesus (John 10:33); His physical incarnation through a virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (Luke 19:37; John 2:11); His atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His bodily resurrection (Mark 16:6; John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Philippians 2.9-11); His personal and imminent return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; that humanity is justified on the single ground that Christ Jesus died and rose on the third day. Justification is for the world but only applied by God’s grace through faith leading to salvation (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection to life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection to judgment and damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the Church, a spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ; that we are adopted together to be a community on mission with Jesus, not merely solitary individuals (Romans 8:9, 15; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled through fruit and gifts to live a godly and effective life (Romans 8: 13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; 14:12; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).